This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
Cain and Abel
- Artist: Jack Levine, American, 1915-2010
- Printer: Emiliano Sorini, NY
- Publisher: A. Lublin, Inc.
- Medium: Etching and drypoint on BFK Rives paper
- Dates: 1964
- Dimensions: Plate: 9 3/4 x 7 3/4 in. (24.8 x 19.7 cm) Sheet: 19 1/4 x 14 3/4 in. (48.9 x 37.5 cm) (show scale)
- Markings: Watermarks: "ES"
- Signature: Signed, "J. Levine" lower right in graphite
- Collections:Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 1997.194.6
- Edition: Edition: 11/80
- Credit Line: Gift of Peter Blum
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Jack Levine (American, 1915-2010). Cain and Abel, 1964. Etching and drypoint on BFK Rives paper, Plate: 9 3/4 x 7 3/4 in. (24.8 x 19.7 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of Peter Blum, 1997.194.6. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (55%)