This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Portfolio/Series: From the portfolio "Flowers (Hand-colored)"
- Artist: Andy Warhol, American, 1928-1987
- Printer: Alexander Heinrici
- Publishers: Peter M. Brant; Castelli Graphics; Multiples Inc.
- Medium: Screenprint, hand-colored with Dr. Martin's Analine Dyes
- Dates: 1974
- Dimensions: 40 7/8 x 27 1/2" (103.8 x 69.2 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: "AW" graphite, lower right; recto; "Andy Warhol NY" graphite, lower left, verso
- Inscriptions: "200/250" in graphite before signature "(c) copyright by Andy Warhol Multiples Inc. and Castelli Graphics2, 1974" in rubber stamp verso lower left.
- Collections:Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 86.286.15
- Edition: Edition: 200/250, each uniquely hand-colored, plus 50 artist proofs
- Credit Line: Gift of Peter M. Brant
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Andy Warhol (American, 1928-1987). [Untitled], 1974. Screenprint, hand-colored with Dr. Martin's Analine Dyes, 40 7/8 x 27 1/2" (103.8 x 69.2 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of Peter M. Brant, 86.286.15. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (57%)