This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
Park Bench from Coney Island Boardwalk
- Maker: J.W. Fiske Co.
- Medium: Wood and cast iron, painted green
- Dates: ca. 1918
- Dimensions: Length: 71 in. (180.3 cm) Height (from ground to top): 31 1/2 in. (80 cm) Height (from ground to seat): 17 in. (43.2 cm) Width of bench: 19 in. (48.3 cm) (show scale)
- Markings: J. W. FISKE N.Y., on legs
- Collections:American Art
- Museum Location: This item is on view in Steinberg Family Sculpture Garden, 1st Floor
- Accession Number: 85.20.4
- Credit Line: Gift of New York City Parks Department
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: J.W. Fiske Co.. Park Bench from Coney Island Boardwalk, ca. 1918. Wood and cast iron, painted green, Length: 71 in. (180.3 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of New York City Parks Department, 85.20.4. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (51%)