This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Artist: Norman Lewis, American, 1909-1979
- Medium: Graphite, ink, and gouache on paper
- Dates: 1944
- Dimensions: Sight: 11 1/2 x 23 in. (29.2 x 58.4 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed, center lower edge: "Norman Lewis - 2 - 44"
- Collections:American Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 2010.81
- Credit Line: Gift of Ian S. Fuller
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Norman Lewis (American, 1909-1979). Untitled, 1944. Graphite, ink, and gouache on paper , Sight: 11 1/2 x 23 in. (29.2 x 58.4 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of Ian S. Fuller, 2010.81. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (53%)