This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
Chanel Collection/Tuxedo Eucalyptus
- Artist: Aviva Stanoff, American, born 1972
- Medium: Velvet
- Dates: 2003
- Dimensions: 19 1/2 x 18 3/4 in. (49.5 x 47.6 cm) (show scale)
- Markings: At lower edge, applied white paper label with printed text: ' Aviva Stanoff Design Inc/ Brooklyn, NY-/718 422 1262/ www.avivastanoff.com'; at lower edge, applied white paper label with handwritten text: 'AIM 025/ 282 STA 1004/'
- Collections:Decorative Arts
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 2011.19.4
- Credit Line: Gift of the artist in memory of Yamagishi Shigeru
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Aviva Stanoff (American, born 1972). Chanel Collection/Tuxedo Eucalyptus, 2003. Velvet, 19 1/2 x 18 3/4 in. (49.5 x 47.6 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of the artist in memory of Yamagishi Shigeru , 2011.19.4. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (53%)