This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Designer: Paul Loebach, American, born 1972
- Manufacturer: Areaware
- Medium: Resin and marble
- Dates: ca. 2010
- Dimensions: 9 11/16 x 2 7/8 in. (24.6 x 7.3 cm) (show scale)
- Markings: printed in silver on bottom: "DESIGN BY PAUL LOEBACH/ AREAWARE"
- Collections:Decorative Arts
- Museum Location: This item is on view in Luce Visible Storage and Study Center, 5th Floor
- Accession Number: 2011.57.2
- Credit Line: Designated Purchase Fund
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Paul Loebach (American, born 1972). Distortion Candlestick, ca. 2010. Resin and marble, 9 11/16 x 2 7/8 in. (24.6 x 7.3 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Designated Purchase Fund, 2011.57.2. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (51%)