This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
The Milliners (Les Modistes)
- Artist: Médard Verburgh, Belgian, 1886-1957
- Medium: Oil on canvas
- Place Made: Belgium
- Dates: 1921
- Dimensions: 42 1/8 x 40 1/8 in. (107 x 101.9 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed and dated lower right: "Med. Verburgh/1921"
- Collections:European Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 30.21
- Credit Line: Gift of Jesse W. Reno
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Médard Verburgh (Belgian, 1886-1957). The Milliners (Les Modistes), 1921. Oil on canvas, 42 1/8 x 40 1/8 in. (107 x 101.9 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of Jesse W. Reno, 30.21. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Good (74%)