This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
The Holy Sepulchre, Jerusalem
- Artist: Nicolas S. Macsoud, American, 1884-1972
- Medium: Oil on canvas
- Dates: 1924
- Dimensions: 30 1/8 x 22 1/8 in. (76.5 x 56.2 cm) Frame: 34 7/8 x 26 7/8 in. (88.6 x 68.3 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed lower right: "Nicolas S. Macsoud / Jerusalem / 1924"
- Inscriptions: Inscribed on top verso stretcher in pencil: "THE HOLY SEPULCHRE / By Nicolas S. Macsoud"
- Collections:American Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 28.281
- Credit Line: Gift of Katherine Journeay in memory of Julius A. Gross
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Nicolas S. Macsoud (American, 1884-1972). The Holy Sepulchre, Jerusalem, 1924. Oil on canvas, 30 1/8 x 22 1/8 in. (76.5 x 56.2 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of Katherine Journeay in memory of Julius A. Gross, 28.281. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Good (74%)