This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Artist: Emile Robert Zettler, American, 1878-1946
- Medium: Mahogany
- Dates: ca. 1925
- Dimensions: 21 3/8 x 15 1/2 x 10 in. (54.3 x 39.4 x 25.4 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Unsigned
- Collections:American Art
- Museum Location: This item is on view in Luce Visible Storage and Study Center, 5th Floor
- Accession Number: 30.1110
- Credit Line: Robert B. Woodward Memorial Fund
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Emile Robert Zettler (American, 1878-1946). Ted Wagner, ca. 1925. Mahogany, 21 3/8 x 15 1/2 x 10 in. (54.3 x 39.4 x 25.4 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Robert B. Woodward Memorial Fund, 30.1110. © artist or artist's estate
- Catalogue Description: Highly polished mahogany, chest-length bust of a boy attached to ovoid black wooden base. Boy has short wavy hair and almond-shaped eyes, and turns head slightly to left. Condition: Good; a few hairline cracks in forehead, proper right ear, and shoulders.
- Record Completeness: Good (73%)