This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Artist: André Dunoyer de Segonzac, French, 1884-1974
- Medium: Etching on wove paper
- Dates: 1932
- Dimensions: 11 5/8 x 9 1/16 in. (29.5 x 23 cm) (show scale)
- Markings: Watermarks: "Van Gelder Zonen, ADOES"
- Collections:European Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 37.32.4
- Credit Line: Henry L. Batterman Fund
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: André Dunoyer de Segonzac (French, 1884-1974). Third Frontispiece, 1932. Etching on wove paper, 11 5/8 x 9 1/16 in. (29.5 x 23 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Henry L. Batterman Fund, 37.32.4. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (55%)