This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
Old Woman with Peaked Bonnet (Alte Frau mit Kapotthut)
- Artist: Max Beckmann, German, 1884-1950
- Medium: Etching on wove paper
- Place Made: Europe
- Dates: 1920
- Dimensions: Image (Plate): 11 3/4 x 7 11/16 in. (29.8 x 19.5 cm) Sheet: 18 7/8 x 12 1/2 in. (47.9 x 31.8 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed, "Beckmann" lower right corner in pencil
- Inscriptions: Lower right in graphite: "Beckmann"
- Collections:European Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 38.204
- Credit Line: By exchange
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Max Beckmann (German, 1884-1950). Old Woman with Peaked Bonnet (Alte Frau mit Kapotthut), 1920. Etching on wove paper, Image (Plate): 11 3/4 x 7 11/16 in. (29.8 x 19.5 cm). Brooklyn Museum, By exchange, 38.204. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Good (75%)