This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Artist: Russell T. Limbach, American, 1904-1971
- Medium: Lithograph impression of blue stone over red stone on wove paper
- Dates: 1938
- Dimensions: 45 5/8 x 35 3/8 in. (115.8 x 89.9 cm) (show scale)
- Markings: Watermark: "RIVES"
- Signature: Not signed
- Collections:American Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 39.8.7
- Credit Line: Dick S. Ramsay Fund
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Russell T. Limbach (American, 1904-1971). Clown, 1938. Lithograph impression of blue stone over red stone on wove paper, 45 5/8 x 35 3/8 in. (115.8 x 89.9 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Dick S. Ramsay Fund, 39.8.7. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (52%)