This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
The Bridge over the Eure (Le pont sur l'Eure)
- Artist: Maurice de Vlaminck, French, 1876-1958
- Medium: Woodcut on laid paper
- Dates: 1909
- Dimensions: 10 1/16 x 13 1/4 in. (25.6 x 33.6 cm) (show scale)
- Markings: Watermark: "van Geldern"
- Signature: Signed, "Vlaminck" lower right margin in indelible pencil
- Collections:European Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 42.49
- Credit Line: Frederick Loeser Fund
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Maurice de Vlaminck (French, 1876-1958). The Bridge over the Eure (Le pont sur l'Eure), 1909. Woodcut on laid paper, 10 1/16 x 13 1/4 in. (25.6 x 33.6 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Frederick Loeser Fund, 42.49. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (52%)