This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
Birds Eye View from Top of Camel Assouan
- Artist: Edwin Howland Blashfield, American, 1848-1936
- Medium: Graphite on preprinted graph paper mounted to paperboard
- Dates: n.d.
- Dimensions: Sheet: 5 5/8 x 3 3/8 in. (14.3 x 8.6 cm) Mat (drawing mounted to): 12 x 18 1/2 in. (30.5 x 47 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Unsigned
- Inscriptions: Inscribed in graphite lower left: "Birds eye view / from top of Camel / Assouan"
- Collections:American Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 48.217.15a
- Credit Line: Gift of John H. Field
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Edwin Howland Blashfield (American, 1848-1936). Birds Eye View from Top of Camel Assouan, n.d. Graphite on preprinted graph paper mounted to paperboard, Sheet: 5 5/8 x 3 3/8 in. (14.3 x 8.6 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of John H. Field, 48.217.15a. © artist or artist's estate
- Catalogue Description: Drawing mounted to paperboard with 3 other drawings from 48.217.15mn, and 48.217.16mn on other side
- Record Completeness: Good (72%)