This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Portfolio/Series: From the portfolio of 10 prints: Victory Over the Sun (Sieg über die Sonne)
- Artist: El Lissitzky, Russian, 1890-1941
- Medium: Lithograph on heavy wove paper
- Dates: 1923
- Dimensions: 15 3/16 x 12 3/16 in. (38.5 x 31 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed, "El Lissitzky," lower right or lower left of composition in pencil. Each print signed.
- Collections:European Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 50.191.7
- Edition: Edition: 6/75
- Credit Line: By exchange
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: El Lissitzky (Russian, 1890-1941). Troublemaker (Zankstifter), 1923. Lithograph on heavy wove paper, 15 3/16 x 12 3/16 in. (38.5 x 31 cm). Brooklyn Museum, By exchange, 50.191.7. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (52%)