This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
Closed Ward No. 14: Three Beds
- Portfolio/Series: From the series, "Closed Ward"
- Artist: Michael Mazur, American, 1935-2009
- Medium: Etching on paper
- Dates: ca. 1963
- Dimensions: 23 3/4 x 35 1/2 in. (60.3 x 90.2 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed in pencil, lower right: "Mazur"
- Collections:Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 64.25
- Edition: Edition: 12/30
- Credit Line: Dick S. Ramsay Fund
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Michael Mazur (American, 1935-2009). Closed Ward No. 14: Three Beds, ca. 1963. Etching on paper, 23 3/4 x 35 1/2 in. (60.3 x 90.2 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Dick S. Ramsay Fund, 64.25. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (54%)