This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Artist: Louise Nevelson, American, born Russia, 1900-1988
- Medium: Etching on paper
- Dates: 1952-1954
- Dimensions: sheet: 22 3/8 x 17 3/8 in. (56.8 x 44.1 cm) image: 17 5/8 x 15 in. (44.8 x 38.1 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed lower right in graphite: "Louise Nevelson"
- Inscriptions: Inscribed in graphite by artist: AP (cut off) Inscribed in graphite on verso: "B"
- Collections:Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 65.22.9
- State: Second State/AP
- Edition: Only several artist proofs-printed by artist
- Credit Line: Gift of Louise Nevelson
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Louise Nevelson (American, born Russia, 1900-1988). Circus Wagon, 1952-1954. Etching on paper, sheet: 22 3/8 x 17 3/8 in. (56.8 x 44.1 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of Louise Nevelson, 65.22.9. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (56%)