This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Artist: Louise Nevelson, American, born Russia, 1900-1988
- Medium: Etching and drypoint on paper
- Dates: 1952-1954
- Dimensions: sheet: 22 1/4 x 17 3/8 in. (56.5 x 44.1 cm) image: 20 1/2 x 13 3/4 in. (52.1 x 34.9 cm) (show scale)
- Markings: Watermark: "JAPAN"
- Signature: Signed lower right in graphite: "Louise Nevelson"
- Inscriptions: Inscribed in graphite by artist lower left: "Proff E 107 A/6" Watermark lower left: JAPAN
- Collections:Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 65.22.23
- State: Artist Proof
- Credit Line: Gift of Louise Nevelson
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Louise Nevelson (American, born Russia, 1900-1988). Sunken Cathedral, 1952-1954. Etching and drypoint on paper, sheet: 22 1/4 x 17 3/8 in. (56.5 x 44.1 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of Louise Nevelson, 65.22.23. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (58%)