This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Portfolio/Series: From the portfolio: "Nine Prints"
- Artist: (James) Carol Summers, American, born 1925
- Medium: Lithograph and stencil on paper
- Dates: 1967
- Dimensions: 29 1/8 x 21 1/8 in. (74 x 53.7 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed upper right in graphite: "Carol Summers"
- Inscriptions: Title inscribed upper left in graphite.
- Collections:Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 67.148.8
- Edition: Edition: 4/50
- Credit Line: Caroline H. Polhemus Fund
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: (James) Carol Summers (American, born 1925). Pool, 1967. Lithograph and stencil on paper, 29 1/8 x 21 1/8 in. (74 x 53.7 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Caroline H. Polhemus Fund, 67.148.8. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (55%)