This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
Condicion Humana I (The Human Condition)
- Portfolio/Series: From the portfolio titled: "Homage to Quevedo"
- Artist: Jose Luis Cuevas, Mexican, born 1934
- Medium: Lithograph
- Dates: 1969
- Dimensions: Sheet: 22 1/2 x 9 1/2 in. (57.2 x 24.1 cm) Image: 22 x 9 in. (55.9 x 22.9 cm) (show scale)
- Markings: Two blindstamps lower left. One (CP) for Collectors Press the other possibly for the artist.
- Signature: Signed lower right in graphite: "Cuevas".
- Collections:Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 69.89.3
- Edition: Limited Edition: VII/XXV
- Credit Line: A. Augustus Healy Fund and Bristol-Myers Fund
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Jose Luis Cuevas (Mexican, born 1934). Condicion Humana I (The Human Condition), 1969. Lithograph, Sheet: 22 1/2 x 9 1/2 in. (57.2 x 24.1 cm). Brooklyn Museum, A. Augustus Healy Fund and Bristol-Myers Fund, 69.89.3. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (55%)