This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Artist: Olivier Charles, Swiss, born 1931
- Medium: Acrylic on canvas
- Dates: 1967
- Dimensions: 24 x 40 in. (61 x 101.6 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Lower right: "Oliver Charles N.Y. 1967"
- Collections:Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 70.9
- Credit Line: Gift of the artist
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Olivier Charles (Swiss, born 1931). Untitled, 1967. Acrylic on canvas, 24 x 40 in. (61 x 101.6 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of the artist, 70.9. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (53%)