This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Artist: Patrick Procktor, British, born Dublin, Ireland, 1936
- Publisher: Editions Alecto, Ltd.
- Medium: Aquatint on paper
- Dates: 1970
- Dimensions: sheet: 22 1/4 x 31 in. (56.5 x 78.7 cm) image: 17 x 24 1/4 in. (43.2 x 61.6 cm) (show scale)
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 71.133.3
- State: Artist's proof
- Credit Line: Bristol-Myers Fund
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Patrick Procktor (British, born Dublin, Ireland, 1936). Queens Necklace, 1970. Aquatint on paper, sheet: 22 1/4 x 31 in. (56.5 x 78.7 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Bristol-Myers Fund, 71.133.3. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (53%)