Featured Artist August 2009: Lauren McCarthy (end) - thanks @ !
September 1, 2009 2:27am via web
- Featured Artist September 2009: Duke Riley (start)
September 1, 2009 2:29am via web
- Owls Head Wastewater Treatment Plant: Those Turtles fortunate to survive the NYC sewer get rescued at Owls Head Plant..
September 8, 2009 9:36am via web
- North Brother Island: Who needs Ikea when you have Riverside Hospital on North Brother Island?
September 10, 2009 10:04am via web
- Bottle Beach-For years I've gone there collecting bottles. Once I met 3 elderly Russian couples having an orgy. Made..
September 12, 2009 3:37pm via web
- Newtown Creek: The best thing about keeping a boat in the Newtown Creek—the toxic water kills…
September 15, 2009 11:02am via web
- Abandoned Marina, Flushing Bay: But while he was seeking with thimbles and care/ A Bandersnatch swiftly drew nigh…
September 16, 2009 9:42am via web
- Best place to pick mulberries in June—Flushing Meadows Corona Park.
September 17, 2009 1:07pm via web
- Plumb Beach: I used to collect the nautical waste for the annual Nautical Waste parties I used to have. Other people…
September 21, 2009 10:13am via web
- Budweiser Peninsula—I named it that due to it's close proximity to the Bud plant. There's a picnic table on the hill..
September 22, 2009 12:16pm via web
- Between Hoffman and Swinburne: My favorite place for fishing in the fall, and for catching a peak…
September 23, 2009 2:21pm via web
- THe Bronx Hunting Club—150 hunting hounds & rabbits in cages on the Harlem River. I don't recommend going there.
September 24, 2009 1:52pm via web
- Hofman Island: While walking on an island one time, I found a hole in the ground, climbed in & found…
September 25, 2009 2:13pm via web
- Mill Rock Island: This island is the site of the largest non-nuclear explosion in the history of the world. After…
September 28, 2009 11:24am via web
- East River Tattoo—the best place to see a cross-dressing, self-mutilating commercial…
September 28, 2009 3:23pm via web
- The only place in the world I’ve seen a seahorse in the wild—not at the Great Barrier Reef, but at a Staten Island…
September 29, 2009 3:06pm via web
- The SS Gay rekindles my faith that all soul hasn't been stripped from the city. If Walt Whitman were alive, he…
September 30, 2009 8:14am via web
- The weird weird weird bar. I'm sworn to secrecy not to reveal its exact location—but if you ever find it, there…
September 30, 2009 2:12pm via web
- 72 Union Street: There's no place like home….There's no place like home…
September 30, 2009 3:51pm via web
- Featured Artist September 2009 Duke Riley (end) Thanks Duke!
September 30, 2009 3:52pm via web
- Here is Duke Riley's complete Map of New York City Feel free to RT! [-Will]
September 30, 2009 3:54pm via web