Your generous and fully tax-deductible gift to the Annual Fund will help support:
- Educational programs such as the Gallery/Studio Program, Arty Facts, and Meet the Museum
- Training for future museum professionals through the Museum Apprentice Program, which provides year-round professional development for high school students
- Professional support for teachers through our Teacher Leadership Program, Evening for Educators, and Teacher Institute.
- Events programming, including the lectures, films, concerts, and gallery tours presented at Target First Saturdays and Thursdays @ 7
- Preservation and conservation of our vast permanent collection
- Operation and maintenance of our celebrated building
Call (718) 501-6589 to contribute by phone, or donate online. For more information, email email@example.com.
Your company’s matching gift program will double your generous contribution in support of the Brooklyn Museum. Visit your company’s personnel office to obtain a matching gift form, and send the completed form to the Museum for processing (Development Office, 200 Eastern Parkway, Brooklyn, NY 11238-6052). Make a donation of $350 or more and your name will be published in the Museum Report to Donors; donate $1,000 or more and you will be invited to attend the annual Director’s Reception.
Make your fully tax-deductible gift today!