The Contemporary Art Committee (CAC) is a group of art enthusiasts interested in discovering and supporting the Brooklyn Museum's contemporary art exhibitions and programming. CAC members visit the studios of contemporary artists in Brooklyn and beyond, and have exclusive access to the Museum’s curators.
Join the Contemporary Art Committee now
- Invitations to gallery visits with Museum curators
- Invitations to studio visits with emerging and established artists
- Participation in one annual Committee meeting
Members of the Contemporary Art Committee also receive benefits at the Director's Circle Influencer level:
- Invitations to behind-the-scenes events, with a firsthand view of how the Museum works—from art storage and conservation, to education and exhibitions
- Opportunity to name a seat in the Iris and B. Gerald Cantor Auditorium (limited availability)
- Reserved seating at public and education programs, upon request and on a first-come, first-served basis
- Opportunity to host an event at the Brooklyn Museum (rental fees apply)
All categories, benefits, and prices are subject to change. Please note that Memberships are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
Join now. For additional information, please contact Adam Glick, Senior Development Officer, at 718.501.6589 or firstname.lastname@example.org.