- Lobby Gallery: Rembrandt to Picasso: Five Centuries of European Works on Paper
- Lobby Gallery: One: Titus Kaphar
- Great Hall: Eric N. Mack: Lemme walk across the room
- Galleries around the Great Hall: Infinite Blue
- Café: Williamsburg Murals: A Rediscovery
- Southwest Side of the Museum: Steinberg Family Sculpture Garden
Also on the First Floor
Restrooms, which are located on the first, second, and third floors, are wheelchair accessible and have baby-changing tables. Family and all-gender restrooms are located just off the main lobby, on the first floor. There are water fountains near all restrooms.
Pick up Assistive Listening Devices at the Admissions Desk.