- Robert E. Blum Gallery: Frida Kahlo: Appearances Can Be Deceiving
- Great Hall: Eric N. Mack: Lemme walk across the room
- Plaza on Eastern Parkway and Rubin Pavilion and Lobby: Something to Say: Brooklyn Hi-Art! Machine, Deborah Kass, Kameelah Janan Rasheed, and Hank Willis Thomas
- Galleries around the Great Hall: Infinite Blue
- Café: Williamsburg Murals: A Rediscovery
- Southwest Side of the Museum: Steinberg Family Sculpture Garden
Also on the First Floor
Restrooms, which are located on the first, second, and third floors, are wheelchair accessible and have baby-changing tables. Family and all-gender restrooms are located just off the main lobby, on the first floor. There are water fountains near all restrooms.
Pick up Assistive Listening Devices at the Admissions Desk.