Exhibitions on the First Floor
- Robert E. Blum Small Gallery: One Basquiat
- Robert E. Blum Gallery: Rodin at the Brooklyn Museum: The Body in Bronze
- Rubin Pavilion and Lobby, Great Hall: Infinite Blue
- Café: Williamsburg Murals: A Rediscovery
- Southwest Side of the Museum: Steinberg Family Sculpture Garden
Also on the First Floor
Restrooms are on the first, second, and third floors; those on the first and third floors are wheelchair accessible. The second-floor restrooms can be reached only via the stairs from the Schapiro Wing on the third floor. Water fountains are near the first- and third-floor restrooms.
Pick up Assistive Listening Devices at the Admissions Desk.