Exhibitions on the Fourth Floor
- Ingrassia Gallery of Contemporary Art: Ahmed Mater: Mecca Journeys
- Sackler Center: Roots of "The Dinner Party": History in the Making
- Schapiro Wing: Soulful Creatures: Animal Mummies in Ancient Egypt
- Sackler Center: The Dinner Party by Judy Chicago
- Decorative Arts and Period Rooms
Restrooms are on the first, second, and third floors; those on the first and third floors are wheelchair accessible. The second-floor restrooms can be reached only via the stairs from the Schapiro Wing on the third floor. Water fountains are near the first- and third-floor restrooms.
Pick up Assistive Listening Devices at the Admissions Desk on the first floor.