This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
Blue Jay, Wisteria and River Trout
- Medium: Hanging scroll, ink and color on paper
- Dates: ca. 1960
- Dimensions: Image: 31 3/4 x 17 in. (80.6 x 43.2 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Long single-line inscription on left edge is a two line poem which reads: "The return of theb ird causes the flower shade to move. The fish's movement makes a round cirvle in the wave." Chao-lin painted the purple wisteria. Ya-ch'en completed it and inscribed it.
- Collections:Asian Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 84.196.14
- Credit Line: Gift of Dr. and Mrs. John P. Lyden
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Blue Jay, Wisteria and River Trout, ca. 1960. Hanging scroll, ink and color on paper, Image: 31 3/4 x 17 in. (80.6 x 43.2 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of Dr. and Mrs. John P. Lyden, 84.196.14. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (52%)