This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
Flotille de peche
- Artist: Theodore van Rysselberghe, Belgian, 1862-1926
- Medium: Etching in bistre on laid paper
- Dates: 1894
- Dimensions: 8 7/8 x 11 1/8 in. (22.6 x 28.3 cm) (show scale)
- Markings: Watermark: "MBM"
- Inscriptions: Stamped "VR" in lower left of composition in red
- Collections:European Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 38.403
- Credit Line: Charles Stewart Smith Memorial Fund
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Theodore van Rysselberghe (Belgian, 1862-1926). Flotille de peche, 1894. Etching in bistre on laid paper, 8 7/8 x 11 1/8 in. (22.6 x 28.3 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Charles Stewart Smith Memorial Fund, 38.403. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (54%)