This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
The Grand Bazaar
- Artist: Louis Conrad Rosenberg, American, born 1890
- Medium: Drypoint on laid paper
- Dates: 1927
- Dimensions: Mat: 19 5/16 x 14 3/16 in. (49 x 36.1 cm) Sheet: 8 7/8 x 11 1/8 in. (22.6 x 28.3 cm) Image: 7 5/16 x 11 1/4 in. (18.5 x 28.5 cm) (show scale)
- Markings: Watermarks: Part of fleur de lis in crown
- Signature: Signed, below plate, lower right, in graphite: "Louis C. Rosenberg".
- Inscriptions: Inscribed, below plate, lower right, in graphite: "Louis C. Rosenberg".
- Collections:American Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 64.101.301
- Edition: 75
- Credit Line: Gift of The Louis E. Stern Foundation, Inc.
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Louis Conrad Rosenberg (American, born 1890). The Grand Bazaar, 1927. Drypoint on laid paper, Mat: 19 5/16 x 14 3/16 in. (49 x 36.1 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of The Louis E. Stern Foundation, Inc., 64.101.301. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (54%)