In this paid internship, join other New York City teens to produce Teen Nights—free events inspired by our special exhibitions. Work collaboratively to dream up, organize, and promote live music, workshops, food, and fun.
- Design, plan, and execute three free, large-scale events for New York City teens
- Meet educators, artists, and curators to learn about art, public programming, and our collections
- Promote Teen Night to teens across New York City, especially in Brooklyn
- Communicate with emerging artists and performers
- Assist with programs like First Saturdays
- Build and strengthen your communication, teamwork, time management, organizational, and event-planning skills
Get paid $15 per hour. Second year Committee members will be paid $16 per hour. Work up to 84 hours for the year!
To apply, you need to be 1) a high school student, 2) at least 14 years old, and 3) able to commit to the work schedule below, which takes place November through May:
- Wednesdays: 4:30–6:30 pm
- Fridays: 3 Teen Nights, 4–8 pm
- Saturdays: 2 First Saturday sessions, 5–9 pm
How to apply:
Questions? Email us at email@example.com. Want to perform at Teen Night? Send us a proposal!
Interested in planning our LGBTQ Teen Night? Learn more.