Members of Brooklyn Families are the most passionate supporters of our groundbreaking educational programming. This support allows us to provide vital opportunities and access to over 50,000 students and their families, caregivers, and educators in our Brooklyn community each year. In thanks for this generosity, we offer a year-round calendar of family-friendly benefits and events designed with your whole family in mind. Your family can help make it possible for all Brooklyn families to access and enjoy the Museum.
Join Brooklyn Families now
- Special invitations to three major family events throughout the year—the Brooklyn Children’s Book Fair in fall, Family Party in winter, and “Bring the Cool” Family Festival in spring—which include unique experiences like art-making with today’s leading artists
- Invitations to events and activities in our galleries and family-friendly tours of special exhibitions throughout the year
- An exclusive opportunity to host your child's birthday party at the Museum (rental fees apply)
Members of Brooklyn Families also receive all the benefits at the Director's Circle Innovator level, including:
- Invitations to A Night at the Museum, special exhibition events which include after-hours, curator-led exhibition tours and cocktail receptions
- Opening-night exhibition previews at our First Look and Preview Parties
- Exclusive discounts at our Shop, Café, and The Norm
- Discounted and early registration for art classes
- Priority access to select public programs
- Complimentary admission to more than 30 art museums across North America
All categories, benefits, and prices are subject to change. Please note that Memberships are nonrefundable and nontransferable.
For additional information, please contact us at email@example.com or by calling 718.501.6246.