Introducing a New Way to Explore the Brooklyn Museum
Bring your headphones
Hear from curators and Brooklyn-based artists on the stories behind our collections and join writer/director Janet Mock for a special tour, including her reflections on featured works, with our digital guide on Bloomberg Connects.
The free arts and culture app takes you behind the scenes with exclusive audio tours led by curators, creators, and special guests. You’ll also find must-read content to help you get the most out of the Museum.
Currently featured on our Bloomberg Connects guide:
- An audio tour of our Arts of Asia and Arts of the Islamic World collections, featuring commentary from Joan Cummins, Lisa and Bernard Selz Senior Curator of Asian Art, as well as artists Baseera Khan, Yuhua Hamasaki, Oscar yi Hou, and Hadieh Shafie.
- A selection of highlights from our encyclopedic collections, which span more than five thousand years of human creativity. Spark your curiosity with an audio guide narrated by Janet Mock, who shares reflections on her favorite works.
Using the guide is free and easy:
- Download the free Bloomberg Connects app.
- Search for, or scroll to, the Brooklyn Museum.
- When you arrive at the Museum, look for the icon beside select artworks across all five floors.
- Enter an object’s lookup number or scan its QR code to discover stories available only on the app.
Download Bloomberg Connects at the QR code below—and don’t forget your headphones.