No matter what your interest, there's a tour for you:
- Our Museum Guides offer daily public tours (free with admission) focusing on a variety of themes, eras, and movements in art.
- Explore our collection or a special exhibition on a guided group tour led by one of our friendly and experienced art historians or book a special curator tour. You can also explore on your own as a self-guided group. Tours are for adult groups of at least 10 people, last about one hour, and can be tailored to meet the interests and needs of your group.
- Join one of our professional museum educators for an academic tour of our collections and special exhibitions. These gallery sessions, catered specifically to college and university students, engage tested strategies in critical thinking and close-looking to create new learning opportunities.
- Our trained museum educators can work with you to plan a tour with groups requiring accommodation. We offer several programs and tours for visitors with disabilities. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Learn about tours and programs for school groups, all designed to help students and teachers construct meaningful experiences with works of art.