This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Artist: Claes Oldenburg, American, born Sweden 1929
- Medium: Spray painted plaster of paris (2 pieces)
- Dates: 1966
- Dimensions: each slice: 5 7/8 x 6 1/2 x 2 3/8 in. (14.9 x 16.5 x 6 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Stamped on bottom: "Wedding Souvenir Claes Oldenburg Los Angeles 1966"
- Collections:Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 84.294a-b
- Edition: Edition of 200
- Credit Line: Gift of James Elliott
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Claes Oldenburg (American, born Sweden 1929). Wedding Souvenirs, 1966. Spray painted plaster of paris (2 pieces), each slice: 5 7/8 x 6 1/2 x 2 3/8 in. (14.9 x 16.5 x 6 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of James Elliott, 84.294a-b. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (56%)