This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Artist: William Zorach, American, born Lithuania, 1887-1966
- Medium: Watercolor over graphite on paper
- Dates: 1927
- Dimensions: 22 1/8 x 15 1/4 in. (56.2 x 38.7 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed lower right: "William Zorach 1927"
- Inscriptions: Inscribed verso: "4 [circled] / Interior"
- Collections:American Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 2004.72.7
- Credit Line: Bequest of George Turitz
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: William Zorach (American, born Lithuania, 1887-1966). Woman Sewing, 1927. Watercolor over graphite on paper, 22 1/8 x 15 1/4 in. (56.2 x 38.7 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Bequest of George Turitz, 2004.72.7. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (54%)