This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
[Untitled] (Gil Hodges, Carl Erskine and Pee Wee Reese)
- Artist: Charles Hoff, American, 1905-1975
- Medium: Gelatin silver print
- Dates: 1954
- Dimensions: 8 x 10 in. (20.3 x 25.4 cm) (show scale)
- Markings: Recto: Crop marks on three sides and whited out area on top area of photograph and "495" marked on bottom.
- Inscriptions: Verso of photograph in graphite: G44 Typed and printed in ink on paper attached to verso of photograph: "g93-94" "Hoff 5/29" "Bklyn Dodgers beat Giants Polo Grounds" "Heroes of today's Dodger victory--- after game Gil Hodges--Carl Erskine and Pee Wee Reese." Newspaper clipping stamped May 30, 1954, also attached to the paper on verso of photograph stamped titled "Liberace's of the Diamond" with text.
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 2012.23
- Credit Line: Gift of Dr. Richard E. Kremer
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Charles Hoff (American, 1905-1975). [Untitled] (Gil Hodges, Carl Erskine and Pee Wee Reese), 1954. Gelatin silver print, 8 x 10 in. (20.3 x 25.4 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of Dr. Richard E. Kremer, 2012.23. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (52%)