This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Artist: Jacques Brissaud, French, 1880-1960
- Medium: Watercolor
- Place Made: France
- Dates: undated
- Dimensions: 8 1/16 x 18 1/2 in. (20.5 x 47.0 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed lower right: "Jacques Brissaud."
- Collections:European Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 23.76
- Credit Line: Gift of Edward C. Blum
- Rights Statement: Copyright status unknown
- Caption: Jacques Brissaud (French, 1880-1960). The Canter, undated. Watercolor, 8 1/16 x 18 1/2 in. (20.5 x 47.0 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of Edward C. Blum, 23.76
- Record Completeness: Good (64%)