Feminist Film Night CANCELLED
Thursday, March 26, 2020
Iris and B. Gerald Cantor Auditorium, 3rd Floor
This event has been cancelled.
Join us as we mark the centennial of the 19th amendment—which granted some women the right to vote—with an evening of short films. This lineup of documentaries celebrates stories of progress, expands ideas of civic engagement, and sheds light on those still fighting for suffrage. After the screenings, stay for a Q&A with filmmakers.
- The Love Vote: “Jhody” (Uzo Aduba, 2018, 7 min.)
- A More Perfect Union (the Rauch Brothers, 2015, 3 min.)
- The Love Vote: “Ana + Julia” (Tobi Aremu, 2018, 3 min.)
- Abortion Helpline, This Is Lisa (Barbara Attie, Janet Goldwater, Mike Attie, 2019, 13 min.)
- The Love Vote: “Aicha” (Aicha Cherif, 2018, 2 min.)
- SAGE (Gabe Dinsmoor, 2019, 20 min.)
- Dolores Huerta: Surviving the Scourge of Sexual Harassment (Hannah McNally, 2018, 3 min.)
- While I Yet Live (Maris Curran, 2018,15 min.)
- Unladylike2020: “Anna May Wong” (Charlotte Mangin, 2020, 10 min.)
Tickets are $16 and include Museum general admission (purchase tickets to Studio 54: Night Magic separately). Member tickets are $14. Not a Member? Join today!
To request accommodations such as assistive listening devices, American Sign Language interpretation, and open captioning, email us at email@example.com.