This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Maker: Carl Milles, Swedish, 1875-1955
- Medium: Bronze
- Place Made:
- Dates: 1931
- Dimensions: height: 35 in. (88.9 cm) diameter: 54 1/2 in. (138.4 cm) extreme width at handles: 63 in. (160 cm) bottom width, diameter: 31 in., 640 lb. (78.7 cm, 290.3kg) (show scale)
- Markings: Herman Bergman fud. Stockhom 1931
- Signature: Low relief, beneath and to the left of one handle: CMV [monogram]
- Collections:European Art
- Museum Location: This item is on view in Steinberg Family Sculpture Garden, 1st Floor
- Accession Number: 32.479.2
- Credit Line: George C. Brackett Fund
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Carl Milles (Swedish, 1875-1955). Urn, 1931. Bronze, height: 35 in. (88.9 cm). Brooklyn Museum, George C. Brackett Fund, 32.479.2. © artist or artist's estate
- Catalogue Description: Pair of bronze urns (identical) decorated with low relief swimming figures, fish, and sea animals.
- Record Completeness: Good (77%)