This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Portfolio/Series: From the portfolio: "330 Grabados Originales"
- Artists: Manuel Manilla, 1830-1895; Antonio Vanegas Arroyo, 1850-1917
- Medium: Relief engraving on paper
- Dates: printed and published 1971
- Dimensions: 14 7/8 x 11 in. (37.8 x 27.9 cm) (show scale)
- Collections:European Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 72.141.12
- Edition: Edition: 300/375
- Credit Line: Designated Purchase Fund
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Manuel Manilla (1830-1895). Skeleton Undertaker, printed and published 1971. Relief engraving on paper, 14 7/8 x 11 in. (37.8 x 27.9 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Designated Purchase Fund, 72.141.12. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (53%)