We’re committed to making our galleries and facilities accessible to everyone.
- Transportation: The MTA offers Access-A-Ride drop-off and pick-up service from the Brooklyn Museum, in the small traffic circle entered from the stoplight on Eastern Parkway. The Eastern Parkway/Brooklyn Museum 2/3 subway stop is an ADA-accessible station.
- Admission: Suggested admission for self-guided visitors with disabilities is $10, with free admission for their care partner. Admission to special exhibitions is discounted for visitors with disabilities, with free admission for their care partner.
- Wheelchairs: The building and grounds, including parking, are wheelchair accessible. The Eastern Parkway/Brooklyn Museum 2/3 subway station is a wheelchair accessible station. Wheelchairs are available free of charge at Coat Check in the lobby.
- Imagine Your Visit: Explore the Museum using our social narrative, and view or download our Service Animal Policy.
- Membership: Visitors with disabilities save $10 on Individual and Dual Memberships, our most popular Membership levels. Mail or fax our Membership application or call us at 718.501.6326.
Please join us for:
For program dates and more, see our calendar of upcoming events.
Questions about our services? Email us at email@example.com.
Major support is provided by