This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Artist: Edward Paschke, American, born 1939
- Printer: Landfall Press, Inc.
- Medium: Lithograph on paper
- Dates: 1973
- Dimensions: sheet: 30 x 22 1/2 in. (76.2 x 57.2 cm) image: 19 1/4 x 11 1/4 in. (48.9 x 28.6 cm) (show scale)
- Markings: Watermark, lower right: "ARCHES FRANCE"; printer's stamp bottom left, verso
- Signature: Signed in graphite, lower center recto under image: "E. Pasche "73"
- Collections:Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 74.132.4
- State: Artist's Proof
- Credit Line: A. Augustus Healy Fund
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Edward Paschke (American, born 1939). Rosarita, 1973. Lithograph on paper, sheet: 30 x 22 1/2 in. (76.2 x 57.2 cm). Brooklyn Museum, A. Augustus Healy Fund, 74.132.4. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (55%)