This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
Our Gang and Brooklyn Bridge
- Artist: William Klein, American, born 1928
- Medium: Gelatin silver photograph
- Dates: 1955; Printed 1984
- Dimensions: Sheet: 12 x 16 in. (30.5 x 40.6 cm) Image: 9 7/8 x 14 1/8 in. (25.1 x 35.9 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed, dated and titled in graphite on verso: "Our gang + Bklyn Bridge New York 1955 / William Klein 1984"
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 1991.310.6
- Credit Line: Gift of Virginia M. Zabriskie
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: William Klein (American, born 1928). Our Gang and Brooklyn Bridge, 1955; Printed 1984. Gelatin silver photograph, Sheet: 12 x 16 in. (30.5 x 40.6 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of Virginia M. Zabriskie, 1991.310.6. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Good (73%)