This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
Paul Robeson as Emperor Jones
- Artist: Mabel Dwight, American, 1876-1955
- Medium: Lithograph on wove paper
- Dates: 1930
- Dimensions: Sheet: 20 11/16 x 15 7/16 in. (52.5 x 39.2 cm) Image: 14 3/4 x 12 7/8 in. (37.5 x 32.7 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed in pencil below image, lower right: "Mabel Dwight-1930"
- Collections:American Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 64.101.155
- Edition: Edition Number 14
- Credit Line: Gift of The Louis E. Stern Foundation, Inc.
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Mabel Dwight (American, 1876-1955). Paul Robeson as Emperor Jones, 1930. Lithograph on wove paper, Sheet: 20 11/16 x 15 7/16 in. (52.5 x 39.2 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of The Louis E. Stern Foundation, Inc., 64.101.155. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (52%)